Brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops.
You can have Brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops
- You need 4 (8 oz) of pork chops.
- You need of Chile powder and paprika.
- You need of Sea salt.
- You need Touch of cayenne powder.
- It's of Juice of 2 limes.
- You need of For the topping.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of bacon.
- It's 8 oz of pkg cream cheese.
- Prepare 3 of lg jalapenos, deseeded and chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of shredded Colby Jack cheese plus 1/2 cup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
Brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops step by step
- Let cream cheese sit on the counter until it is room temperature..
- Chop bacon. Fry until done but not super crispy. Drain grease and set bacon aside..
- Meanwhile, prepare the pork chops by cutting them widthwise every 1/4 inch. Do not cut all the way through the chop. Similar to the preperation of a Hasselbeck potato. Sprinkle liberally with the spices but lightly with the cayenne. Squeeze the lime juice over the top of the seasoned chops. Marinate uncovered in the fridge about an hour..
- In a large bowl, mix the bacon with the rest of the topping ingredients except the 1 1/2 cup cheese. Place mixture in fridge to chill 15 minutes..
- Arrange chops in a baking dish. Top with toppings. Try to push it down into the cuts that you have made in the pork. Bake uncovered in a 375 degree oven for 30-35 minutes. Until temp of pork reaches 155. Spread remaining 1 1/2 cup cheese over the top and return to oven 7 minutes..
- Remove from oven and tent with foil for 5 minutes. Serve immediately. Enjoy..