You can cook Meatball Slidders using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meatball Slidders
- It's of Dinner Rolls.
- You need of Marinara Sauce.
- It's of Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need of Parm Cheese.
- You need of Ground beef,onions, salt and pepper.
- It's of bread crumbs.
- You need of fresh parsley.
Meatball Slidders step by step
- First you add onions, parsley,bread crumbs,parm cheese, salt and pepper to the ground beef.
- Shape them into balls and place them in mini muffin pan.
- Cook them for 20 mins.
- Prepare dinner rolls.
- Make a hole in each one.
- Melt some butter and add some garlic and brush the bread and insert in oven for few mins untill lightly brown.
- Put a spoon of marinara sauce in each hole, then place each meatball into each hole.
- Add more marinara on top of meatballs then cover with cheese and into the oven till cheese melts.
- This is after done, cover sides so they don't burn in oven. and bona petit ☺️😋😋.