Pressure cooked improv taco.
You can have Pressure cooked improv taco using 17 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pressure cooked improv taco
- It's of Flour tortilla.
- You need 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need of Taco filling.
- It's 125 lbs of ground meat (beef, pork, or even sausage or spam).
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of small onion, minced.
- Prepare 2 pcs of red bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1-2 pcs of chili (or cayenne pepper powder), diced.
- Prepare 5 pcs of tomatoes, diced.
- You need 3 cups of water.
- It's of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of tomato sauce (just for added thickness and flavor).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cumin powder (it's okay if you don't have it).
- It's 3 cups of grated cabbage.
- Prepare of Grated cheese.
Pressure cooked improv taco step by step
- To make the dough, put 2 cups of flour in a bowl.
- Add the olive oil while mixing the flour.
- Slowly incorporate the water and continue mixing until the dough is formed into 1 ball.
- Let the dough rest for about 15 minutes while you prepare the other ingredients.
- Grate or thinly chop the cabbage then set it aside..
- Mince garlic and onions, dice the peppers and tomatoes..
- (Optional) You can quickly first saute the garlic, onions, meat, peppers, and tomatoes if you want to render fat and flavor..
- Put in the pressure cooker and add the water plus seasonings..
- Pressure cook for 20 minutes at medium to high pressure (235-250°c) for 15 minutes..
- While waiting for the filling to cook, you can make mini (16 pcs) or regular-sized (8 pcs) tortillas using the dough..
- Divide the dough into either 8 or 16 diugh balls for rolling.
- By sprinkling flour on the flat surface, you can then place the dough then start rolling it into your chosen tortilla size..
- Heat the pan then cook or heat the tortilla for about 1-2 minutes per side (look for patches of brown on the tortilla)..
- Stack them on top of each other after cooking and get them ready for assembly..