Snickerdoodle cheesecake bars.
You can have Snickerdoodle cheesecake bars using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Snickerdoodle cheesecake bars
- Prepare of For the cheesecake layer:.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2-8 oz of blocks room temperature cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla.
- It's of For the snickerdoodle later:.
- You need 2 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1.5 sticks of room temperature butter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of white sugar.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
Snickerdoodle cheesecake bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 13x9” pan. In one bowl mix the ingredients for the cheesecake layer using a hand mixer on low and on a separate bowl mix the snickerdoodle ingredients just until everything is fully incorporated or mixed..
- Press 1/2 the snickerdoodle mix in your pan and then pour in your cheesecake filling..
- Press small pieces of the remaining snickerdoodle mix flat and place on top. Bake 30-35 minutes until edges are set and center is only slightly jiggly..
- Cool for a half hour before placing in the fridge for 2 hours before slicing for clean cuts..